Monday, 14 April 2014

Sister Sister: South Ken Crêpes & the Natural History Museum

The final day in sistertown and we were in need of Crêpes. I had been to The Kensington Crêperie once before and thought it would be a great place to take her. It was windy outside so squashed ourselves into a table inside - its not the biggest cafe. I was taking Jennifer to another museum, one she would actually like. The Natural History Museum has lots of dinosaur skeletons and interactive kiosks that make learning fun. We went to the human biology section so we could laugh at all the "How babies are made" stuff and then wandered around all the sections we could find. 

Kensington Crêperie is the king of the crêpes.
I ordered Crêpe Suzette because I seen it on 'Come dine with me' once. It was a win. 
The Natural History Museum
Jenny out on the lookout for totally cute french guys on school trips.



This baby is reaaaaaally creepy
"If you don't let me do a cartwheel, I'm going to tell mum you gave me a bottle of wine."
Sister Selfie!
Once we had finished, we head home so I could make Jennifer some carbonara before taking her to Heathrow for her flight back to Glasgow. Fly back soon sister and I'll have some more carbonara waiting for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment