Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Shake that Shack

Ever since the day that Jamie was assistant to a food critic writing a piece on burgers I've been hearing the name 'Shake Shack' ringing in my ears frequently. While the said article didn't rate their burgers hugely, after having about 4 burgers in a day, Jamie was sold on Shake Shack.

We were hungover. It was morning. We were heading home from north London. He pulled me off the tube at Covent Garden just before the door closed. We were going to Shake Shack.

Jamie looks way better hungover than I do.
Hurry up food! Seriously, I'm about to throw this buzzer off the wall.
Okay 5 minute wait totally worth it. Our two Shack Stacks have arrived!
Look at that breaded portobello mushroom oozing with cheese on the inside. Fantastic. I also really loved the bun on this burger. Oh, so soft and fluffy.
That really didn't take long, did it? Satisfied?
So satisfied!
Ok, lets go home for a nap. It's almost afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment