Thursday, 26 December 2013

Winter Wonderland!

As I write this Jamie is packing his case (we've used half of it to squash in our Christmas presents) for Rio de Janeiro. Even though we're grateful we'll be spending our Christmas on the beach there is going to be something unsettling about Christmas without snow and wooly jumpers. That's the only way I've ever had Christmas! To make sure we squeezed in a bit of familiar festive fun we finally went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (after many failed attempts with friends).
WINTER WONDERLAND! We made it!
Now where the hell is the mulled wine stall? Oh there's dozens? Can we live here please?
This guy looked as though he was literally about to blow away when the wind came.
I dragged Jamie's scaredy self onto this totally cool ride...
... then shook off his tears and reapplied my lipstick.
Hey! 
Jamie looked really cool amongst the carousel bar 
He soon got distracted so I had to go meet new friends...
Initially my new pal freaked me out a bit.
Once we got to know each other he was an absolute hoot! 

If you're in London in December Winter Wonderland is an absolute must-visit. I really fancy going in a group next year so we can make friends, drink mulled wine then puke it all up on the best rides I've been on in quite some time. Friends, get here with us 2014 please!

No comments:

Post a Comment