Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Japan - Kamakura

Kamakura is a city famous for its abundance of buddhist temples & landmarks and its beautiful seaside  (the sand is characteristically volcanic and can appear black). We took a day trip and I was shocked at the how many beautiful landmarks sat in walking distance of each other over a small stretch of land. I've decided not to pollute this post with my usual picture captions because most of the photos are explanatory. There are, however, a few disclaimers I should make. I am now obsessed with this 45° thing that everyone does in pictures here. I have taken ALOT of pictures of school kids and this is solely because they have the cutest school uniforms and wear them anywhere, which I find fascinating. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment